Faith, Connection, and Practice: Deepening Our Spiritual Journey
Come deepen your journey of life-long learning and meaning-making. Our faith community offers many ways for newcomers, long-time Unitarian Universalists, and everyone in between to explore, reflect, and grow.
In our life-long journeys of spirit and learning we aim to:
- connect with others to share our lives and build beloved community
- develop our faith through theological and spiritual discernment
- work toward justice by practicing love and challenging oppression and injustice
Classes and Learning Groups
- UU 101 – New to UU? Or want to learn more about our principles and practices?
- UU History – Learn about our faith’s history, notable elders, social movements
- Creating Theology Together – Define your personal beliefs in community with others
- Sunday Explorations – Explore dimensions of faith and justice – Sundays at 10
- Spiritual Practices – Learn ways to sustain and deepen your spiritual
- Theological Journeys – Join worship leader sessions on our shared faith journeys
- Elevator Speech –If you’re asked “What is a UU?” what do you say? Figure it out, with others.
Spiritual Reflection and Connecting With Others
- Covenant Groups – Small groups for deep listening and deep sharing twice a month
- Wisdom Circle – Monthly potluck brunch & conversation on select topics of special interest
- Sunday Sermon Chats – After the 11:00 am service, talk with others about the sermon
- Vespers – Music, poetry, and spiritual reflection, Wednesday evenings on Zoom
- Covenant of UU Pagans – Join in seasonal celebrations and rituals
Social Justice Action and Community Connection
- Social Justice – Earth Web, Social Justice Council, Economic Justice, Immigrant Justice, UU the Vote, Widening the Circle, and more!
- Volunteer – ESL and Citizenship, Family Promise (for unhoused families), Food Pantry, Sunday volunteers, more
- Community Networks – ABQ FaithWorks, NM Interfaith Power & Light, ABQ Interfaith