Please accept this small token of our appreciation – images of our beautiful mural to use as your Zoom background!
Before getting started, make sure your Zoom account has received the latest updates here.
You will need a solid-colored wall behind you in order to use the Virtual Background option.
- Select the Zoom backgrounds of your choice by clicking on it. This will open a full-size image on a new page.
- Right-click (PC) or CTL-click (Mac) anywhere on the image to download it to your computer.
- On Zoom, go to your settings and select “Background & Filters.”
- Your library of Virtual Backgrounds will show up under your video preview.
- Click the + button and “Add Image.” Browse to the Zoom background you downloaded and select it.